Do you have a caesarstone bench top in your kitchen? You are lucky because it does not require a lot of maintenance. All you need is to take good care of its surface to make it look new as time goes by.
So, what else do you need to do in taking good care of your caesarstone benchtop?
We have listed here some of the ways on how to do stone chip repair and how to maintain the sturdiness and appearance of your caesarstone benchtops at home.
Stone chip repair
- Wipe the surface of your benchtop with warm water and a mild detergent. Use a damp cloth to wipe it.
- You can also use a quality spray to clean it.
- There are also wipe type cleaners available in the market. You may also want to use them to have better results.
- Cream cleansers that are exclusively made for caesarstone materials can also be purchased on the market. It is specially formulated to remove stains such as beetroot or red wine while you take care of your caesarstone surfaces.
- When preparing food, it is always recommended that you cut on a right cutting board and not on your caesarstone benchtop so as to avoid damaging it.
- Since caesarstone is non-porous, it will remain glossy and ultra smooth without the need to polish it.
- It also does not need to be sealed.
However, the downside of using caesarstone surfaces is that it can shortly tolerate hot temperature. As a result, it easily chips and cracks when heated. So if your caesarstone surface is chipped, you need to opt for caesarstone benchtop repair.
Our stone repair process can eliminate unsightly cracks & deep scratches on hard surfaces. With ChipFix, you can save more on bench top & tile repairs.